Serbia: Rafinerija nafte Beograd for sale, News
The Privatization Agency has issued an invitation to bid for a stake in the company Rafinerija nafte Beograd (Beograd Oil Refinery).
Eligible bidders are all domestic and foreign juristic persons as well as consortiums of persons that generated a business revenue of minimum EUR 3 million in the last business year, either independently or on a consolidated basis. If the interested bidder is a consortium, it is necessary that the consortium agreement specifies a member who holds a share of minimum 51% in the consortium.
The subject of sale is 100% stake in the company.
According to a report by an authorized appraiser, a total value of the subject of sale is estimated at EUR 2,413,790. The starting price equals a third of the estimated value – EUR 804,596.67.
Deadline to submit bids is 10 AM on November 16th, while the opening of bids is scheduled for 10 AM on November 18th.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power